Mira’s IAS Philosophy Printed Notes Paper-1 IAS, PCS in English medium is taken from the enrolled students.Paper 1 possesses the topics Indian, Western Philosophy Because of Philosophy optional’s short syllabus it is very popular among engineering graduates.Philosophy also helps in scoring ethics paper-4 of GS.He is the best faculty for philosophy optional in English medium in Delhi.
Educomiq is one of the best for prompt and Timely delivery of Study Material for IAS, PCS, Judicial Services, NET, CSIR Entrance examination.
Following topics covered under the paper-1
1. Plato and Aristotle: Ideas; Substance; Form and Matter; Causation; Actuality and Potentiality.
2. Rationalism (Descartes, Spinoza, Leibniz): Cartesian Method and Certain Knowledge; Substance; God; Mind-Body Dualism; Determinism and Freedom.
3. Empiricism (Locke, Berkeley, Hume): Theory of Knowledge; Substance and Qualities; Self and God; Scepticism.
4. Kant: Possibility of Synthetic a priori Judgments; Space and Time; Categories; Ideas of Reason; Antinomies; Critique of Proofs for the Existence of God
5. Hegel: Dialectical Method; Absolute Idealism
6. Moore, Russell and Early Wittgenstein: Defence of Commonsense; Refutation of Idealism; Logical Atomism; Logical Constructions; Incomplete Symbols; Picture Theory of Meaning; Saying and Showing.
7. Logical Positivism: Verification Theory of Meaning; Rejection of Metaphysics; Linguistic Theory of Necessary Propositions.
8. Later Wittgenstein: Meaning and Use; Language-games; Critique of Private Language.
9. Phenomenology (Husserl): Method; Theory of Essences; Avoidance of Psychologism.
10. Existentialism (Kierkegaard, Sartre, Heidegger): Existence and Essence; Choice, Responsibility and Authentic Existence; Being-in-the –world and Temporality.
11. Quine and Strawson: Critique of Empiricism; Theory of Basic Particulars and Persons.
12. Ca-rva-ka : Theory of Knowledge; Rejection of Transcendent Entities.
13. Jainism: Theory of Reality; Saptabhan(ginaya; Bondage and Liberation.
14. Schools of Buddhism: Prati-tyasamutpa-da; Ksanikavada, Naira-tmyava-da
15. Nya-ya- Vais’esika: Theory of Categories; Theory of Appearance; Theory of Prama-na; Self, Liberation; God; Proofs for the Existence of God; Theory of Causation; Atomistic Theory of Creation.
16. Sa-mkhya: Prakrti; Purusa; Causation; Liberation
17. Yoga: Citta; Cittavrtti; Klesas; Samadhi; Kaivalya.
18. Mima-msa-: Theory of Knowledge
19. Schools of Veda-nta: Brahman; I-s’vara; A-tman; Jiva; Jagat; Ma-ya-; Avidya-; Adhya-sa; Moksa; Aprthaksiddhi; Pancavidhabheda
20. Aurobindo: Evolution, Involution; Integral Yoga.
As soon as we receive your order and the payment is confirmed, you will receive an order confirmation email. This will contain the Order number & all other details of your order. Once an order is placed, if there are any changes in the shipping address, it has to be informed to Deep Online Store's customer service team within 6 hrs of placing the order.
If you want your order in India, then we usually send your order through post office or by our logistic partner. deep online store provide shipping to every village, district, state in india. If you place your order, we assure you to provide batter services. Generally deep online store tries to ship your order within 1 working day and the Global Shipments costs are the most practical and economical. If you have additional questions or require more information about our Shipping, do not hesitate to contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
REFUND AND CANCELLATIONS
If you receive a damaged or a defective item please return the same without any hesitation to us in a proper package. Before sending the package please inform our suppoort team or email at email@example.com
No cancellations are accepted. If there is any defect in the product delivered to you only then we accept cancellations. We either offer you an e-gift voucher or Coupon for the cancelled amount or we shall be refunding the amount back to you within 4-7 working days depending on your bank.